Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Year, New Goals





Whew! Survived the holiday madness thanks to hours of therapeutic knitting. I've been a knitting fool these past two weeks, the longest I've been off work since maternity leave. 

Finished...
//All holiday gifts including two handbags
//Socks for me (Monkey sock pattern in Noro Kureyon yarn)
//Socks for Olivia (Most Basic Toddler Sock pattern in Crystal Palace Yarn in Panda Cotton Print... not a big fan of this color-way, but Santa chose it for me)
//Hat for me (pattern from the amazing Boutique Knits, Sideways Grande Hat)
//Pants for Olivia that ended up WAY too big for her

Looking ahead to the new year, I set goals to push my knitting and sewing skills.

1. Join local knitting group
2. Take sewing class
3. Knit a pattern using the entrelac technique
4. Sew a dress for Olivia
5. Learn how to line knitted handbags

What are your goals for 2009?

As a side, keep checking LivvySue Boutique. New fashions will be posted soon that we're so excited to debut!  

Happy New Year!


No comments: