Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Crazy for Crazy Daisy

Toys that will keep Olivia's little hands busy enough for me to unload the dishwasher are all I ask. If the toy is cute, well, that's icing on the cake. We've found a lot of great toys that suit both criteria, but Crazy Daisy has to be one of my favs.

Invented by a cool midwest mom from Grand Rapids, MI, Crazy Daisy toys feature brightly colored fabric (customized by order) on one side, minky fabric on the back, and lots of brightly colored gross grain ribbon tags around the edges. Plus, there is a rattle nestled neatly inside the premium cotton fiberfill. 

Crazy Daisies can be bought on The Little Things Etsy shop for $6. Other fab goodies are up for grabs in her store like Japanese-fabric blocks and balls. I want them all! And adorable bibs and burp cloth sets make perfect baby shower gifts. They're so amazing, in fact, they kind of make me long for the spit-up days just so I would have an excuse to buy one... Okay, maybe not. But almost.


No comments: