Monday, May 5, 2008

Everybody's Working for the Weekender


Robeez are a favorite children's shoe brand in our house. The flexible suede soles make the perfect for pre-walkers. Pediatricians recommend them because they keep tootsies safe and protected while offering maximum movement of babies' rapidly growing feet. 
We have at least five pairs for Olivia plus more stored away in larger sizes I found on sale, and the different designs makes it tempting to get into a "collect them all" habit. We need the butterfly, the metallic pink, the Mary Janes, the sandals, the boots... Hi. My name is Sarah, and I'm addicted to Robeez.
The Weekender is a new line of Robeez, available at Pacifier Online for $28. I like the casual look of this line, a solid color with stripe accents. They come in perfect colors for spring and summer for both boys and girls to coordinate with any outfit in their wardrobe. 
Okay. You'll have to excuse me. I need to go find my credit card so I can buy one... okay, fine, two pairs of Weekenders. 

1 comment:

Sharon said...

These are great. They are really the only shoes that will stay on little feet.