Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Kimono Over Here


Olivia is big. I mean so big her pediatrician commented during her 9 month check up that Olivia is as big as a one-year-old. Terrific. My kid is going to be the giant of her class and never get asked to a dance because she'll be taller than all the boys. 
Maybe I'm overreacting, but there certainly are down sides to her size. Like the fact that she can no longer wear baby clothes - this shocked me the first time I had to shop in the toddler section. Sniff. My baby is no longer a baby!
But if she could wear infant clothes, I would totally order this Kimono set from Shop Intuition. Printed with birdies and trimmed with ruffles, this outfit would make excellent lounge wear for cool spring days. It's available in sizes 3 to 12 months and is made in the US out of 100% organic cotton making it easy to be green.
So, someone out there in blog land with a smaller kid, please order the kimono and enjoy it for me. Thanks.

No comments: