Wednesday, June 11, 2008

One more shopping temptation...


Olivia turns one next week. Over the last year, I have spent a small fortune on her wardrobe and have loved every minute of it. There's so much goodness to be had, especially with the 24/7 availability of online shopping. And I've found yet another temptation.

Bydrieclothing hands down has the most adorable handmade little girls clothing I have found online to date. Just take a look at the hat and dress pictured to the left (Modern Party Pinny dress $45, hat $28)! I could seriously happily spend my next paycheck at this Etsy shop - Bill and I can shop at The Good Will. No problem. 

The designer of Byrdieclothing has won numerous awards for construction and style of her fashions, which are offered in sizes 1T-6. Beautiful patterns, unique designs, and hand sewn makes this collection irresistible. Happy shopping!


No comments: