Saturday, November 15, 2008

When Will it End?



I realize my problems and stresses are minor compared to many. That doesn't stop me from feeling the stress. This week, I traveled 5 out of 7 days. On top of that, I have a couple freelance projects keeping me busy, am gearing up to start another MBA course, am hip deep in knitting and sewing projects... And, oh yeah, I'm also a mom, wife, granddaughter, daughter. My head feels like it's going to spin off my shoulders!

Focusing on what brings me joy, my family and art, I have devoted as much time as possible to them. I finished a couple projects including this cute Susan B. Anderson elephant pacifier holder and Tudora neck warmer - made of the fabulous Debbie Bliss yarn.

I'm also slogging through Olivia's Christmas Coat, finishing the right this weekend. Once that is finished, the only pieces left are the collar, blocking, and sewing together. Finally.

I'm much better at updating Twitter than this blog. Find me by following: sarahhibner.

Until next time... 

No comments: