Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Incredible Edible Flowers


What do you give the person who has everything? Its an annoying dilemma for a person (me) who covets so much stuff. Yeah, I'm a coveting, consuming, material-focusing sinner. Lord, forgive me. I digress...

Anyway, the person who has everything surly does not have edible flowers. Now THAT'S original. 

The perfect hostess gift for the many summer cookouts coming our way, BloemBox Tiny Tin Edibles sets are grow-it-yourself flower tins complete with seeds and instructions. For $36, they come in sets of six window-topped tins wrapped in a band and tag that reads, "Happiness held a seed. Happiness shared is the flower. Oh so true.

I'm going to order a set and parse out one tin at a time for hostess gifts (Yep. I'm also frugal.). Ends up only being $6 each. Brilliant!

3 comments:

AudreyO said...

I found you on the MommyFest. Edible flowers...definately unique. I love cookie trees. They are so cute. Very nice to meet you.

Anonymous said...

what a cool gift idea!

Arlene,
Silverdale flowers

Melissa~ said...

Just stopping in from Mommyfest.

Love the edible flowers idea. How cool!

So nice to meet you!

♥Melissa~
Pink Paper Peppermints