Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Now I Know My ABCs...



I'm obsessing over what to buy Olivia for her first birthday. The push-pull of to go indie or not is killin' me. People expect me to find something amazingly cool, and I don't want to disappoint. But at the same time, I really want to buy her something from a famous doll company (you know who I mean). Decisions, decisions.

Souring the Internet, I found these heirloom-quality wooden ABC blocks. Their not your average building blocks. No way. Only the best for Miss O. They are multi-faceted blocks that work as two puzzles, numbers and letters making them an educational tool, even though Olivia is just going to chew on them at this point. So what? At least I feel good about it.

And they look good too. Their combo of vintage and modern fonts and graphics in black, red and orange make them equal parts cool and smart. Available at Feel More Human and make by notNeutral, the set goes for $36.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't see your mommy fest post. But I really enjoyed my visit and these blocks are great I am going to a baby shower this weekend I wish I saw these sooner :)

Stop By the Almost Always Organized Mom's blog (Organizedfamilies.com) and win some free advertising and a free featured listing on Herblogdirectory.com
Karrine