Monday, August 18, 2008

Full Circle


I received an Etsy order today that I have to tell every one about! I ordered the Black Lotus top from Circular Accessories (CA) and adore every soft-cotton inch of it. Screen printed by hand, all designs from CA are fresh and modern. The Black Lotus is printed on an American Apparel shirt. The hems on the sleeves bell out slightly and are unhemmed for a chic effect. I was sold on the lotus design - one on the front and two near the neck on the back. 

Packaging makes a product, and Circuclar Accessories knows how to work it. The tee came wrapped in black polka dot tissue paper tied with straw ribbon and topped with a kitchy sweet birdy button pin. It was delightful. I swooned.

I can't wait to place another order at CA. Other favs on my wish list: Teal Peacock, Wall Flowers. There are even great designs for cool dads: Fleur de Lis. And don't forget your little one while you're shopping: Giraffe. So much goodness to be had... Check back often. CA regularly updates their offering. 

No comments: