Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Pop Goes the Color



I'm bored with the pillows in my great room. Luckily, we bought brown couches that are easy to punch up with color (and hide Olivia's mishaps!). Some of the chicest pillow choices I've found recently are from Joom.

For $28, take your pick of super-mod designs and colors. Pillows measure 12"x18" and are filled with 100% poly. The outer is silk screened by hand on cotton. If money were no object (and gas not still over $3.50 a gallon), I would snap up one (or two!?) of each design. Darn that budget! I have my eye on Olive Green Full Print Cardinal . There are also mini versions for $16 - I like the Aqua Bird

These are the times when I long to scrap my home's decor and totally redo everything (my husband would flip!)... I'll get it redecorated eventually... One pillow at a time. 

No comments: