Friday, August 15, 2008

Trick or Treat, Already?




Someone asked me the other day what Olivia is going to be for Halloween this year. Um... Haven't really thought about it yet. But maybe I should have? Seriously. I'm just trying to survive the summer. Not to mention, the next holiday, Labor Day, is three weeks away. 

Even so, mommy-guilt settled in like an unwelcome friend, and I started perusing the Internet for costumes. That lead me to some other cool harvest finds. 

I ordered the yarn for and started knitting Olivia a pumpkin hat. Pattern is from Itty-Bitty Hats.

Bows 2 Cute has an adorable assortment of fall bows, including this candy corn bow I bought Olivia last year. 

A different take on a Halloween-themed top, this friendly witch tutu shirt will steal the show. Handmade and available at AlanyasCloset. 

I still haven't found a costume... Not that I'm crunched for time at this point. But if you see an irresistible costume, please post a comment to share. 

1 comment:

* Amanda * said...

Thanks for the feature of my little witch shirt!